Manolo Blahnik

My article of Manolo Blahnik is published on S Magazine today for 4 pages.(Sunday 19th March)
The Manolo Blahnik exhibition is still continuing in Palazzo Morando in Milan. I've visited one month ago just before the Milan Fashion week. It was worthy to understand his world and see directly artistic shoes.
He studied art in Swiss and Paris, but he's never studied how to design or make the shoes. He'd learn all from craft men working together. He is working with three Italian shoes companies around Milan district, and he assists all the works.

Episod:
After the visit the exhibition, I've contacted the press office of MB with enthusiasm, the ladies seem like very kind and available for the interview, but for the reason "we are busy" they didn't keep the worlds. I had also intention to come to London for that paying all by myself. If it happens, this article would be printed for the cover story with 6 pages.
Maybe you don't care one more or less article, but MB ruins his image thanks to his press people. At least to me.






Post più popolari